Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome!

I'm not sure how many of you out there are dying to peek into the routine of an independent dog walker and trainer, but by whatever circuitous route you've arrived at this page; welcome!

I intend to post here first and foremost about the animals I'm blessed to work with, some for many years now, and my thoughts and experiences about domestic animal behavior and health. I'm told that I'm prone to digressions though, so you can also expect musings on rampant over-development, the joys and frustrations of bicycling, profiles of local groups and businesses that catch my attention, and descriptions of the varied crap and treasure I pick up - or just notice - along my daily rounds.

I'll probably roll out by profiling different animals for a few posts. Each of them are very dear to me, and I look forward to sharing with you the joy I get working with them.

No comments: