Friday, April 20, 2007

This post has no title

,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but the tap is flowing again.

I was on a 5 night petsit with Kenny and Joya through Wednesday, which was also my (31st!) birthday and came, as it so often does, at a time of national bloodletting. What is it about this week that so many tragedies occur in recent history -- Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, Columbine and now Virginia Tech? Anyway I like to think I'm not responsible, and that it's not some collective unconscious outcry. I also considered blogging my petsit while it was going on, but remembering the case of a former colleague whose schedule was posted on the internet. I don't think anyone has similar designs for me, but perhaps out of an excess 0f caution I decided against it.

At any rate, here (above) is some cool stuff I found in Park Slope over the weekend.

If you check this space over the weekend, you should find more cute doggies, and less talk of blood.

2 comments:

Chantel said...

What exactly is photo #2??

Anthony said...

A stack of dinner plates, and a reflection on polished marble of me taking their picture.

:-)